My 11 Questions From ‘Sue, With Answers-
1. What is your absolute, without-a-doubt favorite movie of all-time (and what is it about this movie that makes it your favorite?) Yeah, I know. That was sneaky. 😉
Spartacus. Because in real life, I’m a gladiator.
2. How long have you been blogging?
I’ve been blogging since February, 2015.
3. What kind of impact has blogging had on your life?
My site is primarily about my hauntings with Specter – the personification of my deep depression, as well as my suicide attempt in September of 2014. I also blog about my faith, which has been a huge and now that I’ve been through the
4. So far, what has been your greatest triumph in life?
I performed at the Circus Maximas
5. What is your dream job (and why)? I know, I know. I did it again. 😉
6. Favorite band? (I know I’d have trouble with this one so I’ll allow you 3, haha.)
Five Finger Death Punch (Bullet for My Valentine and Black Veil Brides)
7. How would you describe your personality?
During the day I’m introverted and a dork. At night I’m a gladiator.
8. What is your favorite thing (personality trait, talent, physical feature, etc.) about yourself? Yep, you guessed it – and why?
I don’t know what my favorite thing about me is, but I’ll tell you what it AIN’T – my nose…because I used to think it was large and hook-like.
9. How do you feel about medication (mental illness-wise)?
If it makes me feel better, I’m going to most likely take it. I would rather take a medication that lifts the grey I live with, than not take it and chance Specter leaving his rusty cage.
10. What’s your favorite personality trait in others (what draws you to certain people?)
I like people that drive on the right-hand side (U.S.-specific) of the road when they’re going under the speed limit.
11. Did you enjoy answering these questions? I sure hope so!
Yes I did, Sue! Thank you for nominating me 🙂
My Nominations- (you can nominate a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 11)
Granted all of you probably have a great deal more than 200 followers. I chose you because through our conversations, I’ve built a lasting friendship with each of you. You have supported me. You have taken your time to post in my Comments section. And I’ve taken away a piece from each of your blogs.
3. Hi, I’m Dan
11. Dear Hope
My Questions for My Nominees-
1. In what state and/or country do you live (if outside the U.S.)?
2. What is your favorite genre of music and THE band that goes with it?
3. What is a life quote of yours?
4. Where do you find solace?
5. What are three triggers you have?
6. Insert your favorite meme in the space below-
7. What is a coping mechanism you use to combat your mental situation?
8. When you sit down to write a blog post, where does your inspiration come from?
9. Right here, right now, say something to the person who has hurt you the most, beginning with, “I promise to…”
10. What one regret do you hold onto that you wish you could let go of?
11. What’s the most valuable piece of advice someone has given to you?